8707 Memphis Ave, Brooklyn, Ohio 44144 Phone:(216) 351-3121
Hours of Operation
Facility Rental Pricing
Up To Bat Staff
Join our Facebook page!
UTB TRAINING FACILITY - Baseball
Camps & Clinics
Private Lesson Info
Program Registration Form
UTB TRAINING FACILITY - Fastpitch
Private Lesson Info
TITAN TRAVEL TEAM PROGRAM
Play For Us - Be a TITAN
2013 TITAN Tryouts
Directions to Fields
16u Titans (Moro)
The Diamond League
Puritas Baseball League
SPRING WARM UP TOURNAMENTS SCHEDULE
UTB Tournament List
BROOKLYN SOCCER CLUB
Programs & Registration
MEET OUR STAFF
UP TO BAT Training Facility Staff Directory
Admin. Asst./Business Manager
Director of Baseball Operations &
16u Coach (OPL)
Instructor & 18u Coach
17u Gen'l Mgr/Coach
Instructor & 17u Coach
Instructor & 16u Coach (DL)
Instructor & 13u Coach
Instructor & 11u Coach
Girls Fastpitch Instructor - Pitching
Girls Fastpitch Instructor - Hitting
Girls Fastpitch Instructor - Catching
Contact UTB with General Questions at
has filled the position of
Director of Baseball Operations
at UTB. Craig will be heading UTB's Travel Organization and programs. Craig is a former collegiate coach who also has an extensive background in baseball and sports fitness. His dedication to his players and the game of baseball is unmatched. For more on Craig Moro visit:
is currently the Head Baseball Coach at Independence High School, a position he has held since 2000. Mark is a graduate of Ohio University, where he was a 3 year starter. He was also a Graduate Assistant Coach at Kent State University under current Georgia Tech Coach, Danny Hall. Mark will be working with our travel organization and also be available for private lessons.
High School Player
* 3 time first team all conference (MAC 8)
* 2 time conference MVP
* 3 time team MVP
* 2 time first team
* 2 time PD second team All Star
* 3 time All Ohio
* Set school records in pitching victories for a season and a career, innings pitched, strike outs and lowest ERA
* Set school records for hits in a career, runs scored and doubles
* Team member of 2 NCAA National Runner-Up Team
* 1st team All NCAA Mideast Region
* NCAA Mideast Region All Star Team
* 1st team All
Ohio Athletic Conference twice
* OAC All Tournament Team
* NCAA World Series All Star Team
* 2001 NCAA (all divisions) National Earned Run Average Title
* In his 8th year as a Pitching Instructor at UTB
* 6 years at Lutheran West High School, 3 years Head Varsity Coach
Nandi Cruz -
was First team All-Ohio and Honorable High School All-American in baseball. He was a three varsity letterman and in June of 1987 he was drafted in the 8th round by the Chicago White Sox. In 1991 he was traded to the Toronto Blue Jays. His final season was 1993 with the Blue Jays.
- a 2001 Graduate of Willmington College. He pitched as a starter and closer during his 4 year career, as well as being a 4 year letterman. In 2001, he was the save leader in the OAC. Eric brings a wealth of baseball knowledge to our organization.
- Graduated from Avon Lake High School in 1999, where he was a 4-year Letter winner. He was a starting catcher in 1996 State Semifinalist and received All Conference and All County awards in 1998 and 1999. Kevin also played collegiate baseball for Marietta College, where he was a member of two runner ups in 2001 and 2002 and was All Conference in 2002 and 2003.
Since 2003 Kevin has been working at UTB as an Instructor in Catching, Fielding, Hitting and Pitching. Head Coach of 2011 14u Titans (Record 10-26), Head Coach of 2012 15u Titans (Records 31-12) Diamond League Division Champions and also won the Mentor Memorial Day Tournament, Finished Second at the Akron Freedom Classic and finished 3rd in the Youngstown Battle of the Border. The team also qualified for the CABA World Series in South Bend, Indiana and finished with a record of 3-2.
- a graduate of St. Edward High School where he was All Conference 2005 and won Defensive Player of the Year. He then attended Lakeland Community College and was captain, named 1st Team All Conference. He was also nominated for Athlete of the Year. He has also played at Notre Dame College and Coker College.
is the current Head Baseball Coach at 2010 OHSAA Division I State Semi-Finalist Olmsted Falls High School. He has
15 years of HS baseball coaching experience and 5 years experience as a private hitting graduated in 1996 and was a 2 year letterman in baseball and football. In 1995 he was a member of the District Championship Baseball Team and played for the Columbia A's in the Strongsville AAA League. He is a 2000 graduate of Otterbin College where is was a 4 year letterman and starter in Football and has a Master's Degree in Education from Ashland University.
During Sarah's career at Baldwin-Wallace College, she was OAC pitcher of the week twice in her career, was named an Academic All-OAC student-athlete and received the Outstanding Female Senior Athlete Award in 2012. She pitched in 81 games, including 49 complete games. Sarah had an overall record of 44-27 over 454.0 innings pitched while recording 210 strikeouts. Sarah holds the school record for career wins with 44 and the season wins record at 19. Sarah is in her fourth year of coaching competitive travel fastpitch and is currently a coach for the Ohio Ice Black 12u softball team
. For more information on Sarah visit:
?Tony has been coaching fastpitch softball in Northeast Ohio for over twelve years. In the past, Tony has coached teams for the Ohio Belles, Sunraze and Lady Lasers travel organizations. Currently, he is the head coach of the Ohio Ice Black 12u team. Tony was named the head coach of the Kirtland High School varsity team in November of 2012 after a two-year stint with Berkshire High School. While at Berkshire, he led the team to 26-9 record overall, garnered two CVC Valley Championships and earned CVC Valley Coach of the Year honors both years. Tony specializes in maximizing hitters' power to all fields by improving hitting form and timing.
Site hosting by Teamopolis Inc.
Terms and Conditions
All Rights Reserved.